Our goal is to entertain, educate and inspire you!
A professional, well-appointed theater with comfortable, swing-up, cushioned burgundy seating for 424 patrons. Audience area is handicap accessible, handsomely carpeted with stage ramps and wide, numbered, well-lit aisles. Professional audio, lighting, rigging, staging, large dressing rooms, spacious lobby and large restrooms.
The Center is located at 210 Camp Lincoln Road, Camp Verde, AZ 86322.
Camp Lincoln Road is one mile south of from the I-17 Interstate, exit 289.
Parking is available immediately across from the Center.
- Stage is 39’x 90’ wooden black-painted with a 54’wide by 20’ tall opening.
- Burgundy main, front, opening curtains. Side, overhead and back curtains are black.
- About 16 downstage XLR microphone jacks, 2 jacks for stage monitors, electrical outlets and 4-stage pockets with 3 twistlock outlets. Stage manager theater panel located to stage right. Telex communication jacks located on both sides of stage.
- Wenger 7.5’ x 3’ risers in three heights: 8”, 15” and 24” (4 of each size). Wenger acoustical shells about 15’ high.
- Music stands and conductor lectern.
- Thirty-six channel rigging with 12 channels currently in use.
- Computer-video equipment with screen: Professional video projection system, DVD, and multi-audio video inputs accommodated.
- Large 35’ x 22’ movie presentation screen.
- Internet access on stage and in the projection booth
- Professionally designed men’s and women’s dressing rooms with adjoining bathrooms. Dressing room areas are spacious, well-lit with 40 running feet of counters, mirrors with rows of lights and sinks. Dressing rooms may also be used as practice or warm-up areas.
- Back stage storage consists of two levels of secure 20’ x 20’, caged storage for equipment, scenery and props.
- A large acoustically designed choir room (40’ x 40’) may be used as a practice or warm-up room.
- A large 10’ wide by 18’ high overhead door separates the back stage area from the main stage. Another overhead door (10’ x 11’) provides access to the back stage from outside the building.