Show your support by naming a seat at the Phillip England Center for the Performing Arts.
The Phillip England Center for the Performing Arts is in need of a total replacement and upgrade of the sound system within the theater. The estimates have ranged from $125,000 to $150,000. One way to raise these funds is through this Name-A-Seat program of donations. If all seats are named, we can meet this goal.
By naming a seat at the Phillip England Center for the Performing Arts, you make a lasting impression and support your regional performing arts center. For a one-time, tax-deductible contribution of $250, we will engrave the inscription of your choice on a name plate on the arm of one or more of the 424 seats.
You can Name-A-Seat in any way you like, but here are some suggestions:
- Place your own name on a seat as a statement of involvement and support of the arts Center.
- Place the name of your business or organization on a seat to demonstrate corporate involvement and support of the performing arts.
- Name a seat in honor of friends, family, teachers, clergy — even your pets!
- Name a seat in memory of a loved one.
- Name a seat as a unique gift for that hard-to-buy for someone.
Interested? Complete the form below to Name-A-Seat.